After the revolutionary Porsche 911 (997) Turbo Cabriolet PDK presented one year ago, we got fresh news for the LEGO-Porsche fans.
For first this new update from the previous car, the Making of: Porsche 911 (997) Turbo Cabriolet PDK, very interesting document about the design process, "fails", other information and a chance to see the supercar when it was only a chassis:
Or priceless images of the gearbox ^_^
The next Porsche I'd share is the Spiderbrick's Porsche Turbo-S Black Edition:
This car features the following functions:
- Based on its line and original mechanic in the Porsche Turbo S
- Motor Boxter of 6 cylinders I biturbo
- Motor easily detachable (fixed with 2 pins)
- Reverse Gear box of 5 speeds and (original idea of Crowkillers)
- Independent Suspension in the 4 wheels
- Traction AWD"
And it has a lovely detailed engine:
And smart piece usage at seats:
More photos at Spiderbrick's brickshelf and the video fromYoutube:
And this shape:
Another perfect example of LEGO TECHNIC round surfaces build all around this very clean chassis: